In this issue:
- Bipartisan letter opposing cuts to Medicare Part B reimbursement for cancer drugs will soon be sent to Joint Select Committee on Deficit Reduction
- In spite of strong push-back from physician groups, MedPAC votes to approve its draft SGR fix recommendations
- Lawmakers call for SGR repeal in bipartisan letter to Select Committee
- U.S. Preventative Services Task Force issues recommendation against regular prostate cancer screenings for healthy men
- U.S. Supreme Court anticipated to hear challenges to health care reform law soon
Please click here to review report.